After market coilovers springs (extra weight)

ok I have Greddy wrx coilovers in my subaru legacy they are great and slam my car like never before but Im putting a sound system with a estimated weight of 325-380Kg 716.502-837.757 pounds anyway I was wondering if there was any way to get after market springs that would fit my coil overs keep in mind I don't care bout ride comfort

if its not possible can I just wind up the springs on the coil overs but I thought it would just wear them quickly and sag

What are my options?

I have also thought of putting bags on the coil overs but its a extra $1600 at least

Eibach makes a wide range of springs for coil overs. Contact them, they should be able to get you something in the proper weight and size range.

Static drops are my bag.

You can do bag over coilover

Take the coils apart and put airbags on the coilovers run the air lines compressor tank management valves etc and call it a day

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

you can contact your coil company to see if they have different spring ratios for you to buy

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

You can do bag over coilover

Take the coils apart and put airbags on the coilovers run the air lines compressor tank management valves etc and call it a day

im not that rich its not only the price of the bags and gear its certing it in my country a true hassle

Archived