Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

show up her ex!


rfbasshead

Recommended Posts

Posted

Where are you located? I have a single 10 truck box that will fit a fullsize 10, is tuned low, and built well I need to get rid of.

Played ungodly low, got pretty fucking loud, and pushed some air with a Fi SSD10 underpowered...

Would be perfect for a SA-10 off a Rockford Prime 500... Or a level 3/4 10 on some considerable power. It can fit pretty much any 10 with a 6 2/3 top mount.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

i wasnt in the car at 170.6, he did a demo with Me In the car a normal song, then he removed his front seats and played a different track then hit that #. the only reason i think he hit that # was because his box was the whole back of his car top to bottom side to side, the vent was maybe 3 feet from the meter. the subs were literally right behind the front seats. wish i still had the pics but like i said this was 6-7 years ago.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

i wasnt in the car at 170.6, he did a demo with Me In the car a normal song, then he removed his front seats and played a different track then hit that #. the only reason i think he hit that # was because his box was the whole back of his car top to bottom side to side, the vent was maybe 3 feet from the meter. the subs were literally right behind the front seats. wish i still had the pics but like i said this was 6-7 years ago.

if he went through the trouble of removing his front seats i wonder how many secret holes he had in the floor for more deebeez.

6 to 7 years ago holy fuck man i have enough trouble remembering what i did last week

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Posted

i wasnt in the car at 170.6, he did a demo with Me In the car a normal song, then he removed his front seats and played a different track then hit that #. the only reason i think he hit that # was because his box was the whole back of his car top to bottom side to side, the vent was maybe 3 feet from the meter. the subs were literally right behind the front seats. wish i still had the pics but like i said this was 6-7 years ago.

holy fuck man i have enough trouble remembering what i did last week

this^ lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

i wasnt in the car at 170.6, he did a demo with Me In the car a normal song, then he removed his front seats and played a different track then hit that #. the only reason i think he hit that # was because his box was the whole back of his car top to bottom side to side, the vent was maybe 3 feet from the meter. the subs were literally right behind the front seats. wish i still had the pics but like i said this was 6-7 years ago.

so it was walled off.

audiocontrol meters are garbage for measuring SPL. basically useful as an RTA, but the Termlab is the only certified decibel reader. like i said before, if its not a termlab number, its bullshit.

Posted

sorry for the lagg..so I took some cardboard today and tried to mock up a box and from what I got I can only go bigger by an inch on my top and bottom mounting depth..now im not an expert and I was trying to keep thing on the short end for the sake of my legs.. also some one gave me the idea to put the sub facing down and the magnet up to help make up with the mounting depth issue..but do like the one good ten idea..but how loud can I expect that to be? and im in southern California near LA/inland empire and I drive a 2000 Toyota Tacoma

also I chose that title because me and my current fling were talking and she told me that he ex boyfriends system was louder "like his was LOUD and the words were loud to" followed by "but yours is nice to" it hurt my pride a little lol so now im on a mission to well get loud lol...and the when she said that the words were loud to it made me think like are my vocals crap? then I realize this chick dosent kno what shes talking about..all she knew was that we have the same truck and of course dosnt remember what kind of subs he had or how many..

Posted

it was pretty unforgettable! i don't know how accurate everything was, i just remember not being able to breath! he very well could have been lying. I'm just giving you the information that was givin to Me. none the less its still the loudest system I've ever heard And I've been to a ass load of shows And comps. i remember sitting in other peoples cars at that show and we could still feel his bass while he was giving other Demos

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

sorry for the lagg..so I took some cardboard today and tried to mock up a box and from what I got I can only go bigger by an inch on my top and bottom mounting depth..now im not an expert and I was trying to keep thing on the short end for the sake of my legs.. also some one gave me the idea to put the sub facing down and the magnet up to help make up with the mounting depth issue..but do like the one good ten idea..but how loud can I expect that to be? and im in southern California near LA/inland empire and I drive a 2000 Toyota Tacoma

also I chose that title because me and my current fling were talking and she told me that he ex boyfriends system was louder "like his was LOUD and the words were loud to" followed by "but yours is nice to" it hurt my pride a little lol so now im on a mission to well get loud lol...and the when she said that the words were loud to it made me think like are my vocals crap? then I realize this chick dosent kno what shes talking about..all she knew was that we have the same truck and of course dosnt remember what kind of subs he had or how many..

how tall are you??

loud is different to everybody. a 150 is "meh" to me LOL.

you cant really do a bottom firing woofer because you dont have enough depth to fit a 10" woofer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6313 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...