Sundown Audio

Orion Beast

goldeneye4564

Found local. I couldn't believe it when I saw it for sale. :nuts:

IMG_20131226_020617_zps4rpbiccz.jpg

IMG_20131226_020425_zpsdlaicolo.jpg

love me some old school orion

merry christmas

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

did you buy it or do we need to verbally punch you? :P

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

hahaha only 2 arms and a leg.

it has a few scratches on the sides of the heatsink but overall it is in ok shape.

it was missing the backplate and the molex connector on the side... already ordered a new molex connector and gonna make a piece of plexi for the back :drink40:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

hahaha only 2 arms and a leg.

it has a few scratches on the sides of the heatsink but overall it is in ok shape.

it was missing the backplate and the molex connector on the side... already ordered a new molex connector and gonna make a piece of plexi for the back :drink40:

Do you plan on using it or just making it a show piece? you rarely find them like this anymore

well first off i am going to get a friend of mine to check it out and clean the board up a bit. it is a bit dusty from not having a backplate.. but it should clean up well.

i cant put this amp on my wall... that is what my blown aq2200 is doing already lol.

i want to use it. but i could sell it if the price was right.

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

well first off i am going to get a friend of mine to check it out and clean the board up a bit. it is a bit dusty from not having a backplate.. but it should clean up well.

i cant put this amp on my wall... that is what my blown aq2200 is doing already lol.

yea I can see why you would want to use this bad boy. If your selling it I offer 3 arms and 2 legs no questions asked lol ^_^

yea I can see why you would want to use this bad boy. If your selling it I offer 3 arms and 2 legs no questions asked lol ^_^

haha well i will remember to ask you first if i sell it.

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

Archived