Stitched - 2012 Mustang - Walled off, second skin, Sundown, Excessive amperage,Rockford Fosgate

6 8's and 2 2500's?

Just one 2500 wired down to like .7 Ran out of cash since i dropped a few grand all at once so just used the one to run them, would have liked to get a 3500 to run instead but sometimes just gotta go with what you can afford at the time

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I LOL'ed at your last statement. I spent $32k on my GT and have been hacking on it for 4 years. Check out all the builds in my sig :)

Ill be tuned in to this.

yea man some poeple don't mind which cool more power to ya, but i know my vehicle will be traded within 3 years since that seems standard for me so hacking makes my butt hole pucker :-0

shrunk AB pic.jpg

32 8's in a 4th order next?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

32 8's in a 4th order next?

.... haha no BUT christmas just happend and I did buy myself a few..... audio related things ;-) Will be moving in about 6 months so once i'm settled in a will decide what i want to do for woofers in the XB and in the mean time i will rub one out to this package i just got :-0 lol

007_zps9b4fca64.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

The RE's wheren't to bad for cheapies but shortly after took em out to put in something a little nicer so did the Rockford T1 coaxils and they get pretty nasty loud! For sure better sounding and well the aluminum tweets just look sexy!

002_zps1b181442.jpg

Hey I remember that day, I just stood around and watched you work :P haha

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Got lucky there is a little plastic piece that sticks out so i was able to trim it and add nylon clamps and bolt them to it, this really worked out perfect in keeping the wire secure and out of the way, u can get these at home depot or lowes the are cheap work great and really add to an overall clean instal!008_zps587f96fe.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

you don't need a grinder lol. literally just take the paint off that's directly adjacent to one of the strut bolts with sandpaper (shiny metal), and bolt the wire lug down. might have to bore out the wire lug hole with a drill if it's too small

Archived