pa-pa-platypus Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 lets just all agree on one thing... that mofucking hurt! jesus lol This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
truthsayer Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 Seems like even though Weidman is 11-0 he still isn't going to get the respect he deserves. Maybe it's his style, but most people just don't realize just how good he is. As far as vitor goes, Weidman will win that also. But as he has said many times no one is invincible. truthsayer
TeamHT Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 I love haters like teamht, No ground game but has a BJJ black belt... Lmao I can't stand people like you... How am I a hater? Lol. You're reason for Sylva on the ground is his blackbelt in BJJ. Except if it wasn't for a choke at the end of the 5th round Sonnen would have won that fight. So yes, I love hearing BJJ this and BJJ that as it LOSES to a good wrestler. I don't hate BJJ, I hate how people refer to it as some golden form of martial arts that is undefeatable. NOT KNOWING that Weidman is ALSO a blackbelt in BJJ. So it's people like you I can't actually stand. Difference I don't call you a hater simply because of our differing opinion. Weidman has actually won BJJ championships. And he's a strong wrestler. You thought he was going demolish Weidman on the ground...did you actually watch the fight? If not please do and then talk about his ground game again. If you study BJJ I'm sorry if you feel offended, but my opinion is that and yours is yours. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
David Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 So now your gonna tell me what I think? I never thought that or said it, I said he has ground game too, BJJ is an art, i have studied multiple arts, been kicked many many times, those kicks server several purposes and if you truly studied mma at all you know what they do and why fighters use them. Ya I think your a hater. The dude is the greatest mma fighter we have ever seen show some respect. Cheal lost period, both fights, and cheal lost the first fight exactly how Anderson said he would, he said he would submit cheal and he did, the rest of the fight doesn't matter cheal lost lol.
Loudman Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 I have to say Weidman is the real deal. However....he has to worry about Vitor and Machida now!! And those two have been knocking people out left and right!!!
truthsayer Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 You mean Chael don't you. Not cheal truthsayer
TeamHT Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 All in all i think Weidman should really try to keep the fight on the ground. Most of all, i hope it's a good fight and not a first round knockout. You do realize that silva has a black belt in BJJ ? Weidman isn't better in any area the fight The same way chael lost, Sylva lost twice. And you do realize Weidman has a blackbelt in BJJ too right? So what your issue with Weidman being on the ground again? I do know what a lot of the kicks are intended for, but if you didn't watch the fight do you even know what kind of flash kicks I'm talking about? He was losing and went for a flash knockout. Which is weird because Sylva actually was knocked out in the first round. I haven't been in any fights professionally for 6 years due to weight but that changes. I still train and fight with my brothers who are currently 1-1 and 3-1 professionally. Currently, we're both just armchair QB'ing it right now Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
truthsayer Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 Weidman vs Vitor. Weidman will have to either submit or knock him out. Brazil is not known for their fair judging. And Vitor loves to punch the back of the head. Not saying Vitor isn't good, because he is one tough sum bitch. But have to stick with the American Weidman. Also have to agree with teamht on Silva was lucky the fight wasn't stopped in the 1st round. truthsayer
DTS909 Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 wow VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.