imistm2 Posted January 2, 2014 Author Report Posted January 2, 2014 It would be nice to get some feed back on the subject. I thought this was a car audio forum not a sentence or vocab forum lol. I really need help with the subbs.
notorious97200 Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Refer to Miguels post. I get fired up about people trolling. It gets very annoying. Your first sentence has an error in it as well. (last post you did.) Car audio forums are filled with teenagers and when they start trolling it's never ending. No hard feelings, just trying to keep respect for others alive. Easier for foreigners who doesn't speak english fluently. If they use online translator, they would rather have correct sentences. Thanks guys ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
775Tundra Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Yeah i was thinking two wedges but was thinking sealed or ported? I asked a local shop here in fresno audio innovation and he suggested sealed. Do you guys think thatll be good? My max dimension are 42" wide about 10 length and 17 height So it looks like your have 3 ft cu. gross to work with. You should definitely try to go ported. Maybe something like subs up firing behind the passenger seat and port up-firing behind drivers side. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
imistm2 Posted January 2, 2014 Author Report Posted January 2, 2014 775Tundra upfire as point up or forward??
775Tundra Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Point up. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
imistm2 Posted January 2, 2014 Author Report Posted January 2, 2014 My problem would be that its a single cab truck i would need a wedge box
imistm2 Posted January 2, 2014 Author Report Posted January 2, 2014 Im gonna try and measure how much space i can have if i move the seat a notch forward. Hopefully it gives me enough clearance to do a ported box.
imistm2 Posted January 2, 2014 Author Report Posted January 2, 2014 I was also thinking have them firing side ways point toward the side on one side of the truck with the port ending on the other side
MrBigs63' Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 Refer to Miguels post. I get fired up about people trolling. It gets very annoying. Your first sentence has an error in it as well. (last post you did.) Car audio forums are filled with teenagers and when they start trolling it's never ending. No hard feelings, just trying to keep respect for others alive. I'm not trying to come off as having no respect for others. It seems more disrespectful to me that people come to this forum where they acquire free assistance and information from others then do not even have enough respect to create a sentence that is easily understood and contains specific questions or information. I am not requesting exact vocabulary and sentence structure from everyone. It is common knowledge that everybody makes mistakes. I do not go to every single person's post and check every word, sentence, or phrase for a mistake. I am just asking them to please format their posts to be easily understood. If all of the members on this forum respect them enough to give them free advice, assistance, information, and any other form of knowledge, the OP should have enough respect for them to try and make their life a little easier. I meant no harm or hurt feelings. I get tired of "adults" who think that I am an awful, disrespectful person just because I am a teenager. If you think that I am just another one of those punk kids trying to give everyone a hard time, then more power to you sir.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.