imistm2 Posted December 30, 2013 Report Posted December 30, 2013 Im having trouble building a box for these subbs due to my lack of space it will ne powered by 1000bd1 rf amp.mainly listen to anything that has bass
MrBigs63' Posted December 31, 2013 Report Posted December 31, 2013 It would help everyone on this forum and yourself if you would learn to use proper grammar and attempt to develop an actual question out of your misspelled words and sentence fragments.
varietyguy Posted December 31, 2013 Report Posted December 31, 2013 ^^ Don't be a douche. You are giving grammar advice when everything you said was in one sentence... This is a period ----> . <---- Not to be confused with the word "and" Your best option for that truck is a wedge enclosure, just make it very wide to compensate for air space. You could just sell me your truck too. I love that truck. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
john253a Posted December 31, 2013 Report Posted December 31, 2013 Post up some measurements If space is tight use aero ports 1x3" per sub or 1x4" per 2 subs is what I like to use Tuning I like low like 32-33hz but that will come down to box design as you may not get it that low
imistm2 Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 Yeah i was thinking two wedges but was thinking sealed or ported? I asked a local shop here in fresno audio innovation and he suggested sealed. Do you guys think thatll be good? My max dimension are 42" wide about 10 length and 17 height
imistm2 Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 Those measurements are as far as inside the truck space behind the seats. Btw i have bucket seats now
Miguels Posted January 1, 2014 Report Posted January 1, 2014 It would help everyone on this forum and yourself if you would learn to use proper grammar. Attempt to develop an actual question out of your misspelled words and sentence fragments. Fixed my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
imistm2 Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 I know sealed they are good in .3(ft3) - .5(ft3) and ported .5(ft3) - .75(ft3)
MrBigs63' Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 ^^ Don't be a douche. You are giving grammar advice when everything you said was in one sentence... This is a period ----> . <---- Not to be confused with the word "and" Your best option for that truck is a wedge enclosure, just make it very wide to compensate for air space. You could just sell me your truck too. I love that truck. I did not mean to come off as a douche. Bad grammar just gets me fired up. I see no problem with the sentence which you commented on. If a sentence is structured properly it can contain as many clauses as necessary. I do not understand how I used the word "and" improperly because one subject is performing two actions.
varietyguy Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Refer to Miguels post. I get fired up about people trolling. It gets very annoying. Your first sentence has an error in it as well. (last post you did.) Car audio forums are filled with teenagers and when they start trolling it's never ending. No hard feelings, just trying to keep respect for others alive. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.