Possibly trading my wall. Thoughts?

What are you waiting for. I'm thinking of trading mine got almost the same offer but no bad ass car to trade again like you

Should be looking at it the 1st!

Let me know how much you want to sell the impala for. :drink40:

Will do sir, IF!

keep the impala fuck a ford.. and yes i currently own a ford

I am 20 and have owned over 20 cars. Only have been Ford, Chevy, Dodge. This has allowed me to deal with fixing problems with all 3. They all suck shit in their own areas. Maybe you didn't read that the Ford has a Chevy Engine and Chevy Transmission. Not only is it Chevy, but it is a 350 and a turbo350. Both solid as fuck.

Appreciate the input though.

That fords pretty cool

I'd double trade for it

Impala isnt my style at all

Right there with ya. It's just that, I hated owning older cars without heat or AC. That is my turn off.

both cars are bad ass i would do it

Appreciate it

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Keep the sploder. Save a bit, buy a Cobra N/A car, pre-2000, yes I mean without an S/C...and swap a nice built drive train into it.

You know the work you've done on the 'sploder. The Impala looks cool, but I GUARANTEE it's got the living fuck driven out of it. It's a performance car, can't ever buy a performance car used without it being driven hard.

Fuck the fleetline too, it's cool but it's not good for a DD or even a show car. Carb'ed SBC with a non-overdrive 3 speed auto.

Your Explorer may get shitty mileage with a wall in it, but it's paid off and reliable. You already have it done, for the most part.

Impala would need a stereo, and you'll end up getting a ticket in it. Too much fun there for a easily 400hp car, with mods.

Fleetline would get like 3 gallons to the mile, lol. I like it, cool car, just not worth your time.

Not trying to be a dick, but I've kind of been in your situation. Think cost and reliability.

Holy shit thank you for a thorough, logical thought process! You have stated some very influential points

Used to own a 98 Cobra that was getting long headers and 4.11 gears but totaled it just before unfortunately.

Thing is with saving, I just started at a University so saving isn't anywhere in the near future

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

This was my baby
cobra1.jpg

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

Keep the sploder. Save a bit, buy a Cobra N/A car, pre-2000, yes I mean without an S/C...and swap a nice built drive train into it.

You know the work you've done on the 'sploder. The Impala looks cool, but I GUARANTEE it's got the living fuck driven out of it. It's a performance car, can't ever buy a performance car used without it being driven hard.

Fuck the fleetline too, it's cool but it's not good for a DD or even a show car. Carb'ed SBC with a non-overdrive 3 speed auto.

Your Explorer may get shitty mileage with a wall in it, but it's paid off and reliable. You already have it done, for the most part.

Impala would need a stereo, and you'll end up getting a ticket in it. Too much fun there for a easily 400hp car, with mods.

Fleetline would get like 3 gallons to the mile, lol. I like it, cool car, just not worth your time.

Not trying to be a dick, but I've kind of been in your situation. Think cost and reliability.

i had a ticket with my crown vic the first week i bought it. and it isnt that fast compared to that impala lol.

now the wall is in it and i have a reason to go nice and slow. and it is paid off.

oh ya, and i completely agree with the quote up there ^

edit: forgot to add in a line

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Not sure if sarcastic or not, lol. But I had the opportunity to trade my little red 96 Silverado for a 94 306/T-5 Mustang Cobra about a year ago. Seemed like a killer deal.

Got to thinking about it more, the dude that owned it was in his mid 20's. Was the 3rd owner, and said that it had been through 2 T-5's in the past 7 years. He bought the car in '05. With a fresh tranny and clutch, and a freshly built Curry 9 inch swapped in with 3.90 gears. Went and looked at it, interior was sweet. Average wear on the leather, backseat was spotless. Radio was new, local shop had put it in. Body was fairly great, some scratches. Almost a 20 year old car, acceptable.

Drove it, fucking terrible. FUCKING TERRIBLE. Accelerated good, shifted good, ran good..motor wise. Wasn't completely right though. Long story short, he sold it to a guy that ended up putting close to $6k(his asking price) into rebuilding the supposedly "built" 306 that was it in, putting a new clutch in it, and tearing the ravaged factory suspenion/brake setup that was it in.

Looking out for my fellow SMD member :) Ended up in a Volvo, of all things. Sub 400hp truck, reckless driving ticket, now a fucking Volvo :) love the car.

BEA-fucking-UTIFUL cobra, btw :)

Would love to see you swap a Termi drivetrain into a 98 Cobra, though. Or even a ecoboost 3.5 into a fox :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Not sure if sarcastic or not, lol. But I had the opportunity to trade my little red 96 Silverado for a 94 306/T-5 Mustang Cobra about a year ago. Seemed like a killer deal.

Got to thinking about it more, the dude that owned it was in his mid 20's. Was the 3rd owner, and said that it had been through 2 T-5's in the past 7 years. He bought the car in '05. With a fresh tranny and clutch, and a freshly built Curry 9 inch swapped in with 3.90 gears. Went and looked at it, interior was sweet. Average wear on the leather, backseat was spotless. Radio was new, local shop had put it in. Body was fairly great, some scratches. Almost a 20 year old car, acceptable.

Drove it, fucking terrible. FUCKING TERRIBLE. Accelerated good, shifted good, ran good..motor wise. Wasn't completely right though. Long story short, he sold it to a guy that ended up putting close to $6k(his asking price) into rebuilding the supposedly "built" 306 that was it in, putting a new clutch in it, and tearing the ravaged factory suspenion/brake setup that was it in.

Looking out for my fellow SMD member :) Ended up in a Volvo, of all things. Sub 400hp truck, reckless driving ticket, now a fucking Volvo :) love the car.

BEA-fucking-UTIFUL cobra, btw :)

Would love to see you swap a Termi drivetrain into a 98 Cobra, though. Or even a ecoboost 3.5 into a fox :)

No sarcasm here man. I greatly appreciate your thoughts. Brought up things I didn't think about!

Thanks for the compliment!

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

No problem :) also in the same boat with college costs lol. Have a semester of concurrent I just got slapped with, then I start it for real next year...

If the sploder is paid off and reliable...keep the fucker! And make sure to bring it to Lonestar Throwdown in Conroe, I want to hear it!

No problem :) also in the same boat with college costs lol. Have a semester of concurrent I just got slapped with, then I start it for real next year...

If the sploder is paid off and reliable...keep the fucker! And make sure to bring it to Lonestar Throwdown in Conroe, I want to hear it!

Yea I just transferred from ACC to Sam Houston! Huntsville, so close to Conroe haha holy shit.

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

Did you make it to Turkey Drag? It was really shitty weather coming from up north, and I didn't get to stay long, but still some badass rides there. I'm hoping to be playing by the Conroe show, 2 months... A handful of members are already planning on being there.

Archived