Tebo Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Exactly why I drive a truck, if I have to just gas it and hold on I make it. If I ditch it going slow I just back out lol. Just be careful and take your time. Like others said take it to a parking lot and see how she handles out of control 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
alaskanzx5 Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 correction of the steps listed about 2 posts ago. 1. find an empty parking lot with poles to maneuver around 2. go crazy 3. have fun 4. do frequently so that it becomes second nature. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.