Ya I figured my title would get hits. The more I look into it I think smaller pulley and doing more meat and potatoe kinda mods like intake exhaust will be best for me. Its plenty fast but you know why not faster lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 2 months later...

Meth is a bandaide for either low octane fuel or lack of fuel/timing trims being correct. It will lower knock at high boost and lower intake air temps but for your application is not necessary.

My GTI is making 22lbs of boost and no meth, runs great with a good safe tune.

My 1k hp Supercharged Tahoe runs 11lbs of boost on the street with no meth and a lot of timing added in.

Meth eats supercharger internals so I would never use it on the Tahoe but on turbo setups that have excessive knock at high boost it can save a motor.

Most people I know that use it fill the tank with cheap windshield washer fluid since the meth/water content works well and it is cheap to buy.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived