JasonJones Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Lmfao love the ear flex in the port
TeamHT Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I didn't know David Blaine was into bass Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
OBI Posted January 28, 2014 Author Report Posted January 28, 2014 Shorty after moving to Houston I found out this beast was near me, so I had to get a demo. Does a 161.9 Sealed Dude that looked like a crazy good time I thought you were gonna poop yourself in the port at the end man Rusty's Van is on my list of top setups I want to hear. Not going to lie his kinda scares me lol. I love handing out demos =] I am scared of the voodoo SHAKE Rusty's Van's Steering Wheel does lol only car that has made me feel like taking a dump is Flavius' car lol. Lmfao love the ear flex in the port Lol. I always get ear flex with my big ears. I didn't know David Blaine was into bass I am. And it wasn't bass levitating my shirt.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.