Robertvon Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 I have a 15" with a busted bottom slug does anyone know where or who I can talk to get it fixed ? It was damaged from shipping so I'm tring to salvage it so if somenone knows point me there
Rich Schenk Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Oww that sucks hope you can get it fixed. On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
TrentonLong Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Someone in Illinois has a SMD sub? Dammit.
Robertvon Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Oww that sucks hope you can get it fixed. Yeah ...I got it and another one in a trade ..both have damage and will have to rebuilt but this one obviously needs a major fix
Omega5002 Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Damn, those looks like Daniel's smd, sucks UPS fucked up the shipment, those were Prototypes too 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Robertvon Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Damn, those looks like Daniel's smd, sucks UPS fucked up the shipment, those were Prototypes too IDK...I got them from a local guy...how can you tell if there prototypes?
OrionStang Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Gorilla tape. Real tight. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Robertvon Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Gorilla tape. Real tight. I WISH! after I slid the coil out the magnet force shifted the pole ...obviously the coil was holding it straight ...lol So unfortunly I'll have to replace the slugg
Robertvon Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Sunday bunp...for some knowledge!
Robertvon Posted January 7, 2014 Author Report Posted January 7, 2014 Bump..this up....someone has the know how out there ...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.