Azagtoth502 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
gr8handogoatness Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 ^^^^ Sundown E12D2 V2 would drop right into that box and do pretty good. Inverted would sound better because the box is a little small but still within recommended range for size. Also look at Soundqubed like they said. Looks like some pretty solid woofers for pretty cheap. I'm pretty sure you would be happy with the HDS212 and I know you would be happy with the Sundown.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 7, 2014 Report Posted January 7, 2014 SA8 DD1508 I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.