Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

The health care thing is all fucked up.

Shouldn't have bailed out the crooked-ass banks that fuck people every day.

There have always been gays in the military, he just made it a big deal.

Terrorists should be tortured.

Europe has been using stem cells for years; Obama didn't open it up like it should be.

There is still much unrest in Sudan.

F-22 is dead because the F-35 is the shit LOL.

The health care thing is a noble cause with flawed execution. it's still better than his predecessors could do.

A better study of economics would show that without those "crooked-assed" banks, the whole system would fall flat on it's ass and we'd be worse off than we could imagine.

And yes the gays in the military have always been there, but it isn't right that people should have to hide who they are as if in shame.

Torturing terrorists puts us down on their level. we're better than that, just because they're pieces of shit doesn't mean we have to be

The more stem cell research we can get the better, it's a good thing. Europe shouldn't be the only ones trying to take this study on.

There will always be stubborness to change in places like Sudan, but nothing will change if the ball isn't rolling.

Phasing out the F22 didn't pave the way for increased F35 production, it just ended something we were essentially wasting money on since it was never used.

Gays in the military never hid it and if they did it was a personal choice. I knew quute a few gays and no one ever said boo to them.

We dont need noble causes. This isnt a crusade. Im sure you think the increase in minimum wage is good for the economy too dont you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Gays in the military never hid it and if they did it was a personal choice. I knew quute a few gays and no one ever said boo to them.

We dont need noble causes. This isnt a crusade. Im sure you think the increase in minimum wage is good for the economy too dont you.

actually no, as i realize raising their rates will cause a trickle up problem of increased prices, followed by increased pay (if we're lucky) of higher paid employees, which leads to more price increases, etc. no one wants to foot the bill for increased minimum wage.

• Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.

with all do respect, If you think he created 3.7 million jobs then, i must say that you would be misinformed. He simply moved 3.7 million jobs. Think of it this way. Our economy is a pool, Obama simply took a bucket and scooped water from one end, and dumped it into the other end. He did this all while splashing the water and spilling it on the sidewalk, losing water. He lost water because he had to pay someone (with tax dollars) to take the bucket and scoop the water and move it. So in all reality he created -1 Jobs and -$787,000,000,000 tax dollars.....This is just what I have studied and believe, if I am wrong please explain why because i have an interest in economics haha

i don't know what it is about 8's....one day i am gonna do a build with a LOT of them.

Guess whos footing the bill for obamacare? Its the same thing. If its so grest why did all the people whp voted for it get exemptions. And are you signed up for it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guess whos footing the bill for obamacare? Its the same thing. If its so grest why did all the people whp voted for it get exemptions. And are you signed up for it?

the expected increase in cost (taxes or otherwise) to the 85% of america who already has their own insurance, is somewhere south of 1% of their normal yearly federal tax costs. I don't see a problem with that, if i spend $5k in federal taxes a year, i'll gladly throw an extra $50 into the pot to make sure some poor innocent child out there gets the medical attention they need.

i'm not some greedy monster.

Archived