audiolamb6 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 bigGains is close to u im about 1 1/2 away from bham
Skax Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 bigGains is close to u im about 1 1/2 away from bhamwhere about in Alabama you live? 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
audiolamb6 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 by the Mississippi line little town of brilliant
Skax Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 by the Mississippi line little town of brillianti have no idea where that is but I'm also like a hour from Hoover and like 10 minutes or so from talladega 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Noel989 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Hit up cleansierra he's done boxes for several members here And he does some really nice boxes Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Skax Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 Hit up cleansierra he's done boxes for several members here And he does some really nice boxes ill hit him up, thanks 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
CleanSierra Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Hit up cleansierra he's done boxes for several members here And he does some really nice boxes Thank you, it's starting to get crazy how many I'm doing anymore. Not as many as some fellow members, but it seems like my garage is always having a box in some state of build at all times anymore. I've received your PM Skax, I'll reply. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Ryan does great designs though, I've seen them in person and they are legit. Dude can design a good enclosure. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
BigGains Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Ill try to help, I live in pelham al and if I was you id get with Clean Sierra to design you a box I have heard nothing but great things about him and his designs, thats who I chose to design mine once you get everything in order hit me up before a weekend and well get it done.... 2003 silverado TEAM DC Pioneer Avh 5500 4 DC lvl 5 18s 12 crescendo pwx 6.5s 4 crescendo ft1 tweets 6xs d3400s Singer 400 alt Skyhigh ofc wires Skyhigh speaker wires Smd vm1 2 DC 175.4 DC 10k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.