Guest Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 tantric sundown fixed the issues with the zv4's.
tdsa23 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Mayhems and call it a day XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Guest Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Mayhems and call it a day those can soak up 4k a piece?
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 I been doing research for the past few days so much choices so lil money so angry wify lol and thanks kranny I been checking out some vids on youtube I have 3 brands in my mind just hard to choose I wish we could do vs threads
tdsa23 Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 Mayhems and call it a day those can soak up 4k a piece? yes XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 Mayhems and call it a dayno I got 4 to choose from I'm going crazy lmao
Miguels Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 make them 15's and TEAM Fi /thread my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
mr505 Posted January 9, 2014 Author Report Posted January 9, 2014 Mayhems Mayhemsdo mayhems have good sq I heard there a lil on spl side
Miguels Posted January 9, 2014 Report Posted January 9, 2014 not good sq but they get loud.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.