mino922 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 I bought a DD-1 and I am trying to find where my factory deck clips in my 08 Acura TSX non navi. I am sending my bass amp signal using a PAC AOEM-HON20 and I was tuning from the amp. I followed the instructions and the DD-1 says the deck clips at volume 13 out of 40...seems wrong. Is the PAC adapter introducing some distortion into the signal? Any ideas on how to fix this? Quote
OrionStang Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 What are your eq settings at on the deck? Is the level on the PAC(if its adjustable) turned all the way down? Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 What tone are you using ? Quote SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 (edited) Never mind. I didn't read. I got it now. Edited January 10, 2014 by KyLar96 Quote SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
mino922 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 Deck EQ is flat. I don't believe I can adjust the level on it. Quote
OrionStang Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Deck EQ is flat. I don't believe I can adjust the level on it. What are those 4 screws for on it? Turn all those down (to the left), if they aren't already. Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
mino922 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 I turned the screws all the way to the left. I turned it up and it does not detect a signal and then it just randomly shows distortion. It would show distortion at different volumes each time i tried. I tried turning it up a little and it would show both the 40 Hz and 1K Hz tone were active and distortion, I was playing track 1.... Im confused. Quote
OrionStang Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 How can both light up if you only play one tone at a time? Any way you can make a vid of your process? Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
mino922 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 Yeah give me few and I post the youtube link in here. Quote
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 WHAT TONE ARE YOU USING? Quote SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.