Cj Kumz Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 Hey people. I hear when using 16 sq inches/cu ft, 16 inches of port length equals 40hz right. Now what's the length for 35hz??? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Joe X Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 Hey people. I hear when using 16 sq inches/cu ft, 16 inches of port length equals 40hz right. Now what's the length for 35hz??? Don't go building a box based on those assumptions, you need to get a calculator and play with it. If learning Torres is not worth the trouble to you, at least use the Re calculator and keep port area 12-16 sqin/cube, just ask for the specs of the box your subwoofer needs.
Smoove Posted January 11, 2014 Report Posted January 11, 2014 What sub/subs are you running? Like Joe X said, we need to know what you have. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Cj Kumz Posted January 11, 2014 Author Report Posted January 11, 2014 1 15"Re audio Sx pro.. I'm buildin a box 4 cu ft after displacements. I'm goin with 64sq inches of port area and want it tuned to 35hz Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.