24 Tantric Sounds 15s/ 48 10s rebuild

damn this build is sick.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

At OP, I got a demo when you were in Louisville a couple years back with the 48 10's you had one amp kept going into protect, when it finally started working y'all were already pushing it back to y'all's spot and I thought satan himself was coming out of the ground haha shit was slamming then, it'll e wickedly brutal now

At OP, I got a demo when you were in Louisville a couple years back with the 48 10's you had one amp kept going into protect, when it finally started working y'all were already pushing it back to y'all's spot and I thought satan himself was coming out of the ground haha shit was slamming then, it'll e wickedly brutal now

yah i was having problems because we actually had a sub break a basket the day before the show. i had 47 dual 2 ohm sa10s wired up to 4 ohm each. and 1 dual 4 ohm with just a single coil wired up just to make the show. it wasnt acting right

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

yah i was having problems because we actually had a sub break a basket the day before the show. i had 47 dual 2 ohm sa10s wired up to 4 ohm each. and 1 dual 4 ohm with just a single coil wired up just to make the show. it wasnt acting right

This was my first show Ive actually ever been to and your truck is what got me hooked on car audio. I watched some of your videos before and it was awesome, then I get there and see your truck and my jaw dropped, I was like o shit lol I'm definitely subbed for updates. I remember Dans jeep being there and if I'm not mistaken I think Blakes burban was there but its been so long I cant remember. Keep it up man, its lookin good!

Archived