Street Outlaws ( OK vs Cali )

Ok just got back from cleaning the fake zombie guts and brains off my plate carrier and cleaned the guns. What i miss?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wow even filmed on a potato you can see how nasty that car is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lmao truthslayer go back and read your post you thought everything in that show was real callin the cali boys cry babys even tho that was the scrip then to call other cali people babys cause they were informing how fake the show is...

As for there cars they have some beastly ass race cars but so does every other state

The big argument is streetable cars the okc cars are all pretty much track cars they race on the street

Ok, i come back to read this crap. Wow you either need to re-read or dont understand my post's. I Never said if the show was real, scripted or not. I never said all Cali boys were cry baby's. Only that some were. And at least one Cali member ( Turbokelley ) agreed with my post and wasn't offended in any way and seemed to agree about the whole episode. And you seem to think Discovery paid them boys 20k to lose the race and act like that, common get real. You guys keep saying i wasn't there but i heard from a friend. Well that's real credible. The point of this is not what you seem to think. It doesn't matter big tire, small tire, 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile. If you agree to the race, that should be the end to any excuses. So feel free to read all the post's again. And anyone should be able to see i was not the starting the conflict or being defensive. So i will end it hear, the post has gone on long enough and seem to have gotten out of hand. On another note, i suppose your going to tell me South Park and Family Guy isn't real.

truthsayer

What no one on here sees is that the "street cars" from okc is not cars you drive down the road. The "street cars" are a class in national racing. That means it still has turn signals and head lights and stuff like that. Not that it can drive on the road. Idc about the ep. Or the tv show. It is scripted somewhat. Most of the fights are fake and stuff like that to get more people to watch. I will say the races that take place in okc are really. I have been to some. Idk if they pay people to lose or anything but when the cars run down the track its real. On the 1/8 and 1/4 mile bullshit. Its what your car is set up for. If your geared to run 1/8's. U run 1/8's. If your geared for 1/4's u run 1/4's. Putting a car geared for 1/8's against a car geared for 1/4's wont work. So people say cali only runs 1/4's then they are geared to 1/4. Dont run an 1/8 if u run 1/4's. Just so prove everyone wrong on the street legal part i can take you to a mans house that runs 5.67 second 1/4's and the car is street legal. I can tell you a lot of details about the car if you message me. Or i will give you his name to look up on the racing website he has 4 national championships with the car.

Not trying to be a dick....but 5sec street legal car? youre out of your mind. Larry Larson, Lutz, and the Sikk Seconds Camaro are running 6.7x-6.9x times and they barely get 10mpg on street tune and pump gas for drag week. Any car running the 5sec range is on alcohol. To be fair you dont get very far on a tank of alcohol. considering most guys only put enough in the tank to do a burnout and one pass.

Ive been racing for 20 years and have never seen a car below the 6 sec range in the 1/4 mile also be driven around town. The drag week guys are a select few that have purposely built their cars to do so. going from 93 octane to either Q16 or C16 race fuel.

So until I see valid proof of a 5 sec street car Im gonna call bullshit.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived