99 Silverado - Dual SA8 V2 Under Seat Enclosure

not sure on the finish, but I'm digging the design.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Yes

Yea that's a good point. I still don't think it would be too bad. I'm glad you pointed that out though. I do a lot of suspension work, air bags n such so the metal work doesn't intimidate me at all. Finding the time to do it is the hard part. 70+ hour work weeks doesn't leave much time to play with the truck.

sigpic24465_1.jpg

2 - Sundown SA 8V2 | CT Sounds 1400.1 | Pioneer DEH-X8500BS | 4/0 Big 3

• 3 weeks later...

I got a new headunit installed. I got the Pioneer DEH-X8500BS. I love it. And I jus did the big 3 today with 4/0 cable. I was dipping into the 11s before and now I'm jus dropping into the 13s occasionally if I'm really slammin. We are gonna retune it with the dd1 soon. Then I'll get a video. It is def beatin now!

sigpic24465_1.jpg

Yea Nasty, I knew it was overkill but I already had the cable so I just had to pay 8 bucks for ends. Couldnt justify spending the money on something I already had.

I took a quick video, not that great, taking good videos is harder than it looks!! And it was getting dark. I got in trouble from the wifey cuz I was shaking the pictures on the walls. lol. No at home bumpin allowed. I'll get a better video after we retune it. Here's the new head unit as well.

please excuse the rust on the inner fender. I know it looks shitty... lol. I have to redo both fenders and jus havent gotten to it.

20140323_1852071.jpg

20140323_1854511.jpg

sigpic24465_1.jpg

Archived