there are other models besides a gt500 that you can get from a dealer with a warranty yes they go to 70k i know i used to work for ford the boss 302 leguna seca is the lightest mustang to date and it weighs over 3600

Go look it up, base v6 is 3401 lbs. I'm looking at my ford purchasing book. That's what it says.

The leguna seca isn't produced anymore, at this time right around 60k with factory warranty. Were talking care alone, no extra warranty.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

i did look it up the leguna seca doesnt even have a back seat i highly doubt that the v8 weighs 200 more than the v6

those "purchasing books" are full of bs to get you to buy the car thats why they list flywheel hp instead of wheel hp its always a higher number

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i did look it up the leguna seca doesnt even have a back seat i highly doubt that the v8 weighs 200 more than the v6

those "purchasing books" are full of bs to get you to buy the car thats why they list flywheel hp instead of wheel hp its always a higher number

I'm talking my company purchasing book, big ass white ford 3 ring binder with everything ford in it. That's what every car manufacture does...... it's always flywheel HP listed.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

edmunds gets their stats from ford they dont conduct their own tests again this just proves my point that the stats listed above are a bunch of bs there is no way they could shave 5-4 or even 300 lbs out of this car unless it was made of exotic materials

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived