My Car vs Your House - Rockford Fosgate T1s!

You have no idea why people have said what they have said do you

I do..its because they assume without having the facts.

kinda like you assumed someone here had done nothing with his life?

False again. It was a question I asked him. I never stated he hasn't done anything with his life. Stop assuming and read the post again please.

By the post and responses given by PRO, i call BS except for him being 18.

What do you want to see some papers on the building we are purchasing, some pictures..what lol. I have it all.

False again. It was a question I asked him. I never stated he hasn't done anything with his life. Stop assuming and read the post again please.

Your right you didn't state it you implied it still the same thing.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What do you want to see some papers on the building we are purchasing, some pictures..what lol. I have it all.

So is that you in your pic?

truthsayer

Your right you didn't state it you implied it still the same thing.

And you are implying that I meant it in that manner when I did not. Stop assuming.

I think you should see some bigger cars. Because 2 the on 1500 watts is not loud. I run that in my quiet car really. Regardless of the fact your immediate neighbors were at work. Bass travels. You can't tell me every one on your block was at work. It's also dark. Being your in philly that means it's either before 7 am or after 6. Someone close by is home. You should really be more.considerate ad thughtful. It's things like that that give us all a bad rap.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yup, I'm on the right. I'm sorry that I'm not afraid to show myself to all the e-warriors online.

I think you should see some bigger cars. Because 2 the on 1500 watts is not loud. I run that in my quiet car really. Regardless of the fact your immediate neighbors were at work. Bass travels. You can't tell me every one on your block was at work. It's also dark. Being your in philly that means it's either before 7 am or after 6. Someone close by is home. You should really be more.considerate ad thughtful. It's things like that that give us all a bad rap.

It was 4pm and about to snow and I know 1500 watts is nothing. I help run a car show in Delaware called thunder jamz and some of those guys there with their 12 18"s make mine look like a joke but for a first system I wouldn't say mines to bad.

EDIT: My neighbors start coming home around 4 so they weren't around yet. The houses next to mine are empty...all it comes down to is that my neighbors were not home, the houses next to mine are empty and I haven't received one complaint in the 2 years of having my system so I'm being very misunderstood here and I'm sorry that I came off in the wrong manner.

Yup, I'm on the right. I'm sorry that I'm not afraid to show myself to all the e-warriors online.

Well then maybe you should start a diet before a business. Or instead of fighting with the members on this site, join the Marine corps for 20 yrs like i did. In all seriousness, members where just giving you polite input. Until you started coming off the wrong way. Maybe it was unintended, it just came off that way. If so it's not hard to apologize to the members. Most off all of them are good people and would be happy to give you a second chance.

truthsayer

Archived