Sonic Electronix

Hi peeps, really don't post much here. I just read the topics from time to time. anyways i got home from work last night around midnight, went to bed and when i woke up this morning. my sister came into my room that someone had broke my car window, i didn't believe her so i went and checked. truth be told my driver side window was shatter to pieces, im just like you gotta be kidding me. i live in a nice neighborhood with 3 cops on my street, who in their right mind would do something like this. so looking in the car, i see whoever did it left my head unit and ipod in the car. but when i turned around to look in the truck, i see what they wanted. the thefts stole my 2 kicker cvr 12's 4 ohm(silver edition), box and my kenwood 1800 watt max class d mono amp. im devastated it took me about 4 months to get this whole system put together and 2 years later it's gone. all the hard work, i put into it. then someone had to come and take away what i loved about my car. i would call the police and get a report. but its not gonna do much, i only have liability insurance on my car. so cant claim it. my local pawn shops don't accept car audio stuff, so they wont have anything from my car. im looking at my local craigslist and these buy sell trade groups on Facebook. hoping the idiots post my equipment on there, that when i will get the police involved. i got some pictures here and a short video of the subs. i hope yal keep your car audio safe and this doesn't happen to you like it did to me.LTmvcPSl.jpgsUM0Ldcl.jpg

Im beyond pissed but i gotta move on, really thinking its time to go bigger. i had in mind 2 12' dc audio level 2 subs with a sundown audio saz-1200D amp:) then some type of security system, these 96 accords didn't come with alarms built in.

heres the video around the 2:40 mark

Sorry to hear than , man. Hate a fucking POS thief.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

If you don't make a report now then when/if you find your stuff forsake the police won't do anything for you not promptly making a report. Could make.it.look like you were browsing craigslist found something you want and decided to make a report that it's your stuff that was stolen from your car with no police report. Making you look bad and like your making a false report.

I see a lot if small wires in there, if you want 1800 watts out if that amp needs already 4 gauge IMO.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

sorry man had my car smashed into as well...luckily i didnt have much in to take. still it sucks

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

sorry for your loss! had the same thing happen to me but they took my highs amp and a small box with 4 super tweeters in it......left everything else..... and those mid 90s honda's ALWAYS get broken into.....its really easy on those imparticular. i used to see it all the time at the junkyard i worked @. they would come in theft recoveries....completly stripped down......thieves always leave the wires lol

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

If you don't make a report now then when/if you find your stuff forsake the police won't do anything for you not promptly making a report. Could make.it.look like you were browsing craigslist found something you want and decided to make a report that it's your stuff that was stolen from your car with no police report. Making you look bad and like your making a false report.

I see a lot if small wires in there, if you want 1800 watts out if that amp needs already 4 gauge IMO.

i got 4 gauge in there, those small wires you saw were from when i had a 2 channel and didn't like it

k, just figured i would throw in some advice.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived