Second Skin Audio

Weird box/wall: Would like some assistance and different points of views

Neckbeard

So, The audio part of the car is a long time away, but i had time to kill so i figured I'd do something semi-productive. The car is mid engined, and i need to be able to access the engine when ever, So i have to have part of the wall suspended over the engine door. I figured the port could be in the suspended part of the box (firing forward of course) . I have a DILEMMA though, I want to keep my rear seats, and i dont know how i feel about half of the sub being below the back of the seat. Really not sure what to do, i wanted to run 2 15s. I have 8.8 Inner cubic feet to play with.

Also, how close should i run the box to the back of the seat?

The rear seat would be 13" tall on the 47x22 side

SqbkBox_zpsdbe4efdb.png

What car?

5 out of my 8 subs are below the seat and the wall touches the back of the seats and its still loud as fuck, just imo with 8 cubes id do a 4 12 wall instead of 2 15s

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

What car?

5 out of my 8 subs are below the seat and the wall touches the back of the seats and its still loud as fuck, just imo with 8 cubes id do a 4 12 wall instead of 2 15s

1966 VW squareback, 4 12s is gonna be more spendy than 2 15s, thats the only downfall, but i can save up for them, so its not a huge deal

Archived