DylanBunch Posted January 24, 2014 Report Posted January 24, 2014 so much misunderstanding O.o haha 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
TZspeakersZac Posted January 24, 2014 Report Posted January 24, 2014 Oh for sure. But that's life, misunderstandings happen! Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.
agf144 Posted January 24, 2014 Author Report Posted January 24, 2014 So what your saying is a 2:1 is not going to be musical? If not then I'm sticking to a 5cube ported box tuned to 32. But if I'm reading right close to a 2:1 only a little bigger on the sealed section tuned in the higher 40s would e good right? What size/with should the port be it will be 11"tall I know that now. And sorry my car isn't in the driveway at this house. I'll post dimentions when I go back to my dad's house (kinda hard to drive with no brake lines) Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
CleanSierra Posted January 24, 2014 Report Posted January 24, 2014 I'd stick with simple vented alignment for what you're wanting. Bandpass it's going to take the entire trunk and will likely have to be built IN the trunk. A simple bass reflex box will be fine for what you want. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
agf144 Posted January 24, 2014 Author Report Posted January 24, 2014 I'd stick with simple vented alignment for what you're wanting. Bandpass it's going to take the entire trunk and will likely have to be built IN the trunk. A simple bass reflex box will be fine for what you want. I'll take up most of my trunk and I'm already going to build it inside there anyways since even a 4 cube box won't fit through the incredibly small opening. But it has a huge trunk for a car. I'm just curious to kknow if one would work. Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
CleanSierra Posted January 24, 2014 Report Posted January 24, 2014 I think it would work, but who knows how much gain you'd get on a meter or by ear? I knew the opening on those trunks were ridiculous. What are you unhappy with on the current setup? Where does it fall short of your expectations? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
TZspeakersZac Posted January 24, 2014 Report Posted January 24, 2014 No, no. You can make basically any 4th musical, it's just safer to have a larger sealed. If the port will be 11" tall, you should make it right around 3.5 wide and 28 deep. Provided you go 2.8 sealed and 1.4 vented. Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.
agf144 Posted January 24, 2014 Author Report Posted January 24, 2014 Double post Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
agf144 Posted January 24, 2014 Author Report Posted January 24, 2014 Well when it gets warm out(it's been in the negatives here) going to take the time and build a proper box outta mdf. Right now mines made outta an inch of plywood that I had laying around with lots of bracing inside lol I hate it and it's a temporary box so I didn't take any time to put it together. I just want to do it right and am trying to figure out my options now. And don't give me bs about the plywood box ik it was shitty when I made it. And it will always be shitty. Plus I want a bigger enclosure And my trunk opening is fucking retarded. I hate it lol Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
jarrius Posted January 24, 2014 Report Posted January 24, 2014 ive been waiting to get this out.... **clears throat** I TOLD YOU!!!!!! lol just playin bud. I between the stiff suspension and direct email i woulda thought the same thing Lol all good man and thats why wanted to make sure. Now when i originally talked to them it was about my hdc 3 12 not a hds thats why this time i asked about his hds and that's what they had to say. So now i say doo it make a 4th i wana see 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.