Sundown Audio

why does everyone recommend

pitbullninja

w6s have incredible sq w7s not so much. I've owned w6s,w7 countless w3s and I'llJ never go back. I'm.running jl components now but not for much longer. i was prolly one of R&D biggest jl nuthuggers out there! but now i know better. every time i see someone with jl gear all i Can think of is that they got ripped off because of a name. i don't want a pissing match but jl isn't for me and any time i hear one of my friends are looking for jl gear i do everything in my power to change there mind.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

w6s have incredible sq w7s not so much. I've owned w6s,w7 countless w3s and I'llJ never go back. I'm.running jl components now but not for much longer. i was prolly one of R&D biggest jl nuthuggers out there! but now i know better. every time i see someone with jl gear all i Can think of is that they got ripped off because of a name. i don't want a pissing match but jl isn't for me and any time i hear one of my friends are looking for jl gear i do everything in my power to change there mind.

True, but even the W7 is much better then most so called SQ subwoofers from "underground" companies.

I would also change peoples minds on buying components, since they are such a rip-off, you can easily make a lot better front stage with matching drivers yourself.

Why buy new if you can buy second hand for so much less money, buying new is overpriced. Also just run everything at 0.5ohm since that gives you more power and more= better right? :morepower1::roflmao:

(By the way I don't care if you buy JL or not, I don't sell it or represent them at all.)

Like why would you buy expensive tires for your car since cheap tires do the same...

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Think of it this way.

Would you rather buy a cheap car that has working parts, but don't work that well and won't last long?

Or would you rather spend more money on a car with working parts that performs better and will last far longer?

You get what you pay for, plain and simple. It's seriously not any harder than that.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived