Sundown Audio

why does everyone recommend

pitbullninja

Expensive amps? Like I'm curious as to the difference between let's say a brutus 2400 and a q1 2200 I'm thinking I heard that the soundqubed one doesn't drain electrical the same as cheaper amp write quote more power hungry?

I'm not vsing just forget I mentioned brands but you get what I'm asking cheap abd pricey putting out the same power

Just like the old saying goes ... "you got to pay to play"

You want to hang with the big dog ??? You got to have big dog toys !!!

Plain and simple ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Pretty much going off of what Wasted said, your better off spending the cash for a reliable amp now (or saving up) then burning up a couple cheap ones that would end up costing you the same.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Always remember you get what you pay for and whats cheap aint good and whats god aint cheap

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Pretty much stay away from any brand that advertises there max Power! it's a lie! like xplod they say 1200w max. that's what we call a flame rating. what the Amp can do for one milla second before it catches fire. meanwhile it's doing 300w rms. (maybe) there are good amps out there for decent prices. you can get good 1000w+ amps for $300bucks my $350 Amp says 1400w but actually does much much more. closer to 2500w at 1ohm @ 14volts. And it can handle 16volts at .5ohm. then you have 1000w amps for $1000. that only do rated and are only 1.5 ohm stable.(sure some of you know what Amp I'm talking about) so do some research not Every expensive amp is a great Amp.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Pretty much stay away from any brand that advertises there max Power! it's a lie! like xplod they say 1200w max. that's what we call a flame rating. what the Amp can do for one milla second before it catches fire. meanwhile it's doing 300w rms. (maybe) there are good amps out there for decent prices. you can get good 1000w+ amps for $300bucks my $350 Amp says 1400w but actually does much much more. closer to 2500w at 1ohm @ 14volts. And it can handle 16volts at .5ohm. then you have 1000w amps for $1000. that only do rated and are only 1.5 ohm stable.(sure some of you know what Amp I'm talking about) so do some research not Every expensive amp is a great Amp.

If you are talking about a JL amp then you are wrong. They are worth the money, depending on what goal you are going for. They aren't that expensive if you include resale value.

Most amps are "expensive" or better said, not as super cheap as other amps because they have engineering and quailty parts/customer support behind them. (as i said before also a better resale value.)

Probably the amps you are talking about aren't even that expensive Pitbullninja, obviously most people want to have everything as cheap as possible, actually even cheaper then that.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived