Sonic Electronix

hey guys noob here from the uk

hey guys, im a bit of a noob to big systems im from the uk and have finaly decided to rip my new car apart and to a build! :nuts:

Sooo... basicly i am planing on doing two 12"s but the question is what to tune my box to for quality audio and for playing rap/hip hop and abit of dubstep?

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

thanks dude, im just an english guy looking for some dirty bassss!!! lol

"Sub-bass sounds are those approximately below 60 Hz and extending downward to include the lowest frequency humans can hear,

typically 20 Hz.

In this range, human hearing is not very sensitive, so sounds in this range tend to be felt more than heard"

yh man, i was thinking 35 ish maybe that gives enough room each side for the two types of music?

lol i duno dude my head is screwed!!

typically 20 Hz.

what subs are you gonna run

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

well being a poor boy and all... i was thinking a pair of Alpine swr-12d2's

typically 20 Hz.

Archived