FordRanger Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 I've just came into Cali a couple of days ago from Oklahoma. I moved to the Perris area and I'll be here for about half a year. I've never heard a 150 DB+ sound system. I know a lot of badass systems come from Cali so I'd love to hear them all. Who wants to give me demos?! I wan't to meet Steve but I have no idea how to contact him!! 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext Cab Pioneer AVH-P23000 Kicker 6x8s (2)Kicker CVX 15's (1) RE Audio XT4000DE V3 MonoBlock Amp Kicker 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit
Cardboardcat15 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 There's a good amount of us out here, especially in socal. I'm in Moreno Valley, theres a few guys in san diego and hemet area. IIRC Forbidden Fantasy is holding finals this year again at Lake Perris Fairgrounds. I'm sure a few guys wouldn't mind meeting up for a demo session. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
CaPRiCEx383 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 There's a big show in Perris like march 15-16, That wouldbe your best bet to hear what SoCal is all about. But try to send Kevossin a msg and try to setup a demo, He's pretty much the Badass down here. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
will77530 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 make the trip to autorama get all the demos you want
FordRanger Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 There's a good amount of us out here, especially in socal. I'm in Moreno Valley, theres a few guys in san diego and hemet area. IIRC Forbidden Fantasy is holding finals this year again at Lake Perris Fairgrounds. I'm sure a few guys wouldn't mind meeting up for a demo session. Moreno Valley isn't that far. I'd love to meet up with some poeple, I've never heard anything really loud. Where I was from I was the only one with a decent system and I don't think I broke past 140. 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext Cab Pioneer AVH-P23000 Kicker 6x8s (2)Kicker CVX 15's (1) RE Audio XT4000DE V3 MonoBlock Amp Kicker 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit
FordRanger Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 There's a good amount of us out here, especially in socal. I'm in Moreno Valley, theres a few guys in san diego and hemet area. IIRC Forbidden Fantasy is holding finals this year again at Lake Perris Fairgrounds. I'm sure a few guys wouldn't mind meeting up for a demo session. Moreno Valley isn't that far. I'd love to meet up with some poeple, I've never heard anything really loud. Where I was from I was the only one with a decent system and I don't think I broke past 140. You're build is nice, I'd love to hear it man. 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext Cab Pioneer AVH-P23000 Kicker 6x8s (2)Kicker CVX 15's (1) RE Audio XT4000DE V3 MonoBlock Amp Kicker 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit
FordRanger Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 There's a big show in Perris like march 15-16, That wouldbe your best bet to hear what SoCal is all about. But try to send Kevossin a msg and try to setup a demo, He's pretty much the Badass down here. I messaged him, hopefully he is down with the sickness. 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext Cab Pioneer AVH-P23000 Kicker 6x8s (2)Kicker CVX 15's (1) RE Audio XT4000DE V3 MonoBlock Amp Kicker 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit
Noel989 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Check out the SoCal BBQ and meets thread Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154496-socal-demos-and-bbqs-updated-regularly-with-new-shows-and-meets/page-57#entry2696783 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.