Found a squirrel under the hood.

Stick it in your girlfriend's closet. Record the reaction

I been on crutches lately, so shes been helping me out alot. So she carried that bag to the outside garbage for me. I dont know why I didnt think about it, its obviously a rat. I just dealt with a dead squirrel lile 6 mos ago.

Needless to say, I was sitting at the table reading this thread. I said hey honey SMD said its a rat, and ya know what it was a rat..

She responds WWWTF YOU HAD ME CARRY A RAT???!?

Lol I wasnt thinking I told her.. lol

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

it looks more like a small sea otter to me..

how a sea otter got under the hood of a car i have not a clue

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Is it kinda cooked? Been wanting to tried fried squirrel for awhile. All the redneck fucks around here swear it is great.

Take it in for warranty and show them the picture if there is chewed wires. If it's just a tranny issue, don't even mention it lol.

it is. I've had squirrel in a stew before. Not bad. They are a bitch to skin though. Not worth the effort imo.

they aren't hard to skin if you do it right and they are kinda young. the best ones are young gray squirrels, easy to skin and real tender. the older grays and any fox squirrel (the reddish ones) are a little tough and kinda hard to skin. but they all taste amazing imo but I've been hunting em and eating em since I was really young

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

My uncles grand father in law ??? W.e

Likes to eat squirrel brains with mustard. Used to keep em in jars..

F that

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

my dad and grandpa always fought over who got the brains. we cooked em up with eggs. always seemed real nasty to me

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Again, Fffffff that. Lol

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Again, Fffffff that. Lol

my sentiments exactly. I'll just stick to the legs lol

IF the rat chewed wires, it would probably go into limp-in mode and limit you to 30-40mph and probably turn the check engine light on.

Delayed and harsh shift engagement, can be a few things, check fluid level, going to have to check line pressure to see if the clutches engage the way they should, or it could be a loss of prime issue that may be an internal leak somewhere.

Archived