775Tundra Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 That was quick lol. Believe me if it's right just do it. I knew I should marry my wife after we went through hell together and she still stuck around. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
zayres29 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 new years Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
zayres29 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 this girl is the one theres no way she isnt were too right... i hate to sound sappy but the shit is true Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Herokight Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 It takes balls man. I was nervous as hell when I asked (my ex). Good luck to you! Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
zayres29 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 weve talked about it for a while and we have lived together for a while already too Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
775Tundra Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Mine was more of a suggestion. We were sitting on the couch and I said I think we should get married. Coming from me that meant the world to her. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
zayres29 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 Mine was more of a suggestion. We were sitting on the couch and I said I think we should get married. Coming from me that meant the world to her. heartless bastard... nahh im kidding my girl isnt all emotional like most girls its really hard to read her and i think that has a lot to do with why im still with her... she entertains me... she doesnt hang on all those things "normal" girls have to have like i love you baby and you mean the world to me blah blah blah i could not tell her i love her for a week and shes like whatever cause she knows i do regardless Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Herokight Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Mine was more of a suggestion. We were sitting on the couch and I said I think we should get married. Coming from me that meant the world to her. heartless bastard... nahh im kidding my girl isnt all emotional like most girls its really hard to read her and i think that has a lot to do with why im still with her... she entertains me... she doesnt hang on all those things "normal" girls have to have like i love you baby and you mean the world to me blah blah blah i could not tell her i love her for a week and shes like whatever cause she knows i do regardless SHE'S A KEEPER. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
zayres29 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
LT.Smoke Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Congrats bro... Got yourself a pretty one to.. Enjoy it man... I am hoping to get married either this year or early next Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.