oldsoundguy Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 I can't wait till I get my hdc 3 12s going. I think my truck is going to hate me lol 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
soundstream15 Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 Lol the hds300 are great so I'm sure the hdc will get down!! How many you gonna run
oldsoundguy Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Lol the hds300 are great so I'm sure the hdc will get down!! How many you gonna run 2 dual 1ohm subs wired to 1ohm powered by a ct sounds 2500. Did 3900 @14.4 @1ohm on the dyno that should be enough power. I am going to run one of them which is a dual 2 ohm sub @ 1 ohm on this amp just to see if it can handle it. Then I will order a dual 1ohm 're cone for it to run with my other dual 1ohm sub. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Jacob Sandusky Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 what song is that? definitely gets down man
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 Man that sounded real nice, especially being a recording. I agree with poorfish, one of you guys are a real asshole for the thumbs down.
soundstream15 Posted February 15, 2014 Author Report Posted February 15, 2014 Thanks!! it's of DJ slow n throws new music pack. Soon I'll have these subs on a american bass 500.1 hehe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.