soundstream15 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 made a little today, for those that dont know, its in a grand am 2 door, sealed off. dat headliner flex tho. low note is 30hz 2 12 sq hds300 sq-2200 http://youtu.be/5dRjUZ1aF8A of course it doesnt show up, how can you make it apper?
BoomZoom808 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 I see the wave nice job 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
poorfish88 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 Someone already gave it a thumbs down WTF I gave it a thumbs up. .... Your system was hitting nice, would love to see the subs in action. It's gonna be a bitch to stop the head liner from slapping around. I thing you got a great system with top notch equipment.
osiris10012 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 X2 I would love to see the subs in action. Looks like it really slams. Nice work.
soundstream15 Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 Thanks guys, she def slams, it could be a tad louder bc my batteries rest 11.8 so they need charged up, my mechman alt doesn't work when it's cold out, I gotta drive like 5 miles before it kicks on, I know weird, but when it's warmer then 35 degrees it's fine But I would like a little more power, it's on a SQ-2200
DubNDodge Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 dang. I need to get my 300 12s in '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
soundstream15 Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 Dude you will love them, they will take a solid a 3500rms all day, so wanna upgrade to a bit more power. I will get a video of the subs in action:)
oldsoundguy Posted February 1, 2014 Report Posted February 1, 2014 I like it. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
soundstream15 Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 Thanks! If I didn't have to buy a engagement ring then I would buy a SQ3500 lol oh well:(
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.