Need Opinion On An Amp For My Mids And Highs

get a 2 channel amp and wire your speakers down to either 2 or 4 ohms...whatever you need. Any of those will be good if you match power and ohm load.

I dunno, there is just something about wiring down your interior speakers to a lower ohm I dont care for.

IMO you want your mids and tweets to be as CLEAR as possible, wiring them at a lower ohm load wont keep them as clear as possible. Its just me tho.

There was a kicker zx850.4 for sale on here, dont know if its sold, but I know it puts out some high numbers for a 4 channel amp.

ya I dont know what set up I should go with, should I even amplify the tweeters, or the 3.5s? should i just keep the 3.5s and the tweeters off the head unit? then I would only have 4 speakers and could run a 2 channel amp with 2 speakers on each channel would that work?

Get a rf 4004 they are like 200 shipped from ocs and you get what u pay for, dont buy junk amps for your highs.

edit: Rf power 4004 http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17109

Rf punch 4504 http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17097

i have that punch 450.4

great amp

runs my 6.5 components and 5.25 components great, no distortion at wide open volume either.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I dunno, there is just something about wiring down your interior speakers to a lower ohm I dont care for.

IMO you want your mids and tweets to be as CLEAR as possible, wiring them at a lower ohm load wont keep them as clear as possible. Its just me tho.

There was a kicker zx850.4 for sale on here, dont know if its sold, but I know it puts out some high numbers for a 4 channel amp.

i completely agree with ya.

all my mids/highs are at 4 ohms and are crystal clear off my p450.4

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

what do you guys think of this amp for my combo?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18153

if I got this amp and ran it to my 5.25 polk speakers in the door and to the rear 5/7s in the rear, or should I run it to the 3.5s in the dash and the door speakers? or is their anyway I can run all my speakers and run it 2 speakers to each channel?

also instead of running another wire to the rear of my car which is a major pain to keep it hidden and everything, can I run if off the same wire with a distrobution block? if not how could I do it without running another wire to the back of the car? if I have to, I think I'm going to rip all the wiring out of my car and run it under the car, which way would be best?