LT.Smoke Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Ok guys... Shut the F**K up and answer his question or stop posting Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 THANKS @Gunmen if there is someone that could help my Max dimensions are L44xW49xH22 thanks again.
agf144 Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 DAMN ALL OF THE NEGATIVITY THROUGHOUT THIS SITE... is this better agf144??? IF YOUR ONLY HERE TO BRING NEGATIVE ENERGY TO THIS POST INSTEAD POSITIVE RESPONSES PLEASE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF IM NOT HERE TO BOTHER NOBODY OR HAVE "INTERNET BEEF" THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL AFTERNOONDamn i was just messing with u I didn't mean to offend you. If you posted your max dimensions I'm sure someone will design one for you here and if not look into the 4th order how to threads on here there's a lot of information about them. And if nobody wants do design one for u its you could just do a basic 2:1 ratio (ported:sealed)Edit: sorry I didn't see you already posted max dimentions Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
CleanSierra Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 A 4th order bandpass will undoubtedly need to be a wall. Are you wanting to do a wall? Have you done a regular box for these subs yet or ever had them in an enclosure before? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 @agf144 I just didn't think me posting a simple question or needing help I would get negative feedback I thought I had the wrong subs or something I could build the box and thought it was many different ways of building a nice 4th order or maybe someone saying they could play much better in a different designed box
Santo Trafficante Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 I was trying not to do a wall but if I half to that's fine. I had 2 15" in a ported box and really liked how it sounds so I desired to buy 2 more after looking at videos and get more positive reviews of the quality of the speaker. Especially for the price I paid.
agf144 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 if you dont want to do a wall then go with a ported box tuned low 30s. but if you do a bandpass wall id do something like a 2:1 ratio with 6.4ft^3 sealed and 12.8 tuned around 45hz... but thats just me i could be completely wrong. so read up on it and decide for your self Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.