hazestorm23 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 All anyone had to say is its not reccomended to run more than 1k to each sub that's allCool, i liked your comment.. Then... run 999 wats.. and your golden. Can i ask? What watts are your watts? Lets get to know each other EDIT ___ and who is ANYONE? just anyone bro that uses someone's question as a form of entertainment. I get it it might sound bad asking if I can feed more power to a sub but when someone else does it. Its like the crowd goes wild saying yea man those subs can take twice the power and things of that nature. I like to ask specific questions and not a whole bunch at once that's why I only asked about the subs and didn't include what amp and set up I'm running.
hazestorm23 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 And I just ordered the subs as an upgrade for a summer build I was planning on powering them with an mtx 4001d they are dual 4 and this amp is capable of 1 ohm
hazestorm23 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 just get a dc 2k I was looking into that but I'm selling old equipment first and upgrading electrical first. Its a summer build so I have time to gather some stuff. I can't do much right now we are buried under snow and I have no garage right now
Aj11 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 yea 1000-1200 daily with correct gain you'll.be fine. its how you use the power not how much you give it. i mean you can destroy them on a 300w Amp if you clip Them death. or you Can put 1200w for years if you respect Them. personally i wouldn't do more then 1500w with a watchful eye on my subsonic filter and volume knob. unless you know what your doing don't go crazy. i have 2 type rs rated at 1000w rms they get 12++w rms daily and lots of full tilt in a 2.3cubes each and I'm more then confident about not blowing them jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Skax Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 if it was me.. Id roll 2 10ks at them.... gottcha I'll keep that in mind when I sell my soul to be able to get 10k amps wish i could sell my soul to buy some to, but im a ginger so im fucked either way 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.