Free 88 S-10 Blazer

OMFG i want that thing soooo bad!

X2!!!!!

Can't get it though since I have no money to register and/or put insurance on it. (landlord won't let us have unregistered vehicles) and the garage is packed.... FTL!

(plus no job to fix right away).... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Memphis saves the motherfucking day !!!! looks like ill take it ha ha ha im out of town right now but ill hit ya up when i get back !!!! :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

It would be mine if I could get it home somehow.. I am in Georgia on the freaking east coast... I really want it though badly... I wonder how much it would cost to ship it... if it was under 500 bucks i'd do it in a heart beat... my zip is 30553 if you can find a way to ship it i'd pay for all the expenses if it wasnt too bad.

And if Memphis dont take it let me know and I will. I need something other than the REX to build.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

And if Memphis dont take it let me know and I will. I need something other than the REX to build.

looks to me it (the blazer) would already get you to more shows J/K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

ok the deal is that it spun a baring and it starts but you can here it tapping when its under a load

i really needed it out today but memphis said he will get it but didnt tell me when he will be back

so really i diff need it out of the garage by this sunday the latest

Archived