put trash bags on top and on the side of the box then fill those with expanding foam. protects the car.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Thanks man. I'd like to get metered but have no clue where I can around Jasper, AL. I would've loved to have a roller but I really didn't want to order and wait for one so I had to make do. It's on there and it's not coming off very easily at all haha.

So the trash bag spreads to fill the gaps? Would that not come out very easily and be kind of noisy? I just imagine the bass hitting and all I'd hear is a plastic trash bag rustling.

how in the world did you get that box in the trunk?

if your trunk opening is anything like mine I know it barely allows a single 12" prefab qbox in

Good work sir keep at it spring is coming!

how in the world did you get that box in the trunk?

if your trunk opening is anything like mine I know it barely allows a single 12" prefab qbox in

Good work sir keep at it spring is coming!

Take the bottom part of the back seat out or the whole thing. If just the bottom you'll have to be d the metal with the plastic attached to it after you remove the head rest type deal. This reveals a piece of metal with 13.5-14" opening. With the shape of the trunk floor it made you not able to capitalize on the height so I had to cut the metal. It was a PITA to say the least. If you have a 94-04 vert that's right where your convertible motor and Mach 460 amps if you have them are. If that's that case I'm really sorry. The trunk opening on these are such a weird shape any decent ported box will be built in the trunk or slid from the cabin.

Edit------------------

Removed mach 460 rear deck so this 14" tall box would fit.

using masking tape on all the carpet and trim pieces (and anything else) around the box then get small trash bags and put them around the box to where you can put the expanding foam inside the bags. the foam will expand and harden inside the bag giving you an air tight seal. after its all fully cured you can cut/rip any loose pastic off so that it wont be there to make any noise. all the other plastic will be held tightly by the foam.

you could use weather stripping and beauty panels to seal it all up to but I don't know how affective that would be.

look at other sealed trunk builds.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived