Thank you Alaskan!

Do you love in Alaska by any chance?

Wow just got personal. Lol. I am sure it was a typo.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Yeah I meant live haha

My brother-in-law is working there for the National Guard so my sister has lived there for the past 2-1/2 years. I always get slightly excited when I see people from Alaska.

Anyways, the 2nd wall of the port wasn't sealed well so I had to fix that today. Kept adding Titebond II until it seemed like in there was enough. I let that dry for a couple hours and then put a good line of Liquid Nails along both port walls. I let it dry for a couple hours as well and then put the sub back in. I turned my bass knob to min so I don't accidentally play it until tomorrow afternoon. I did turn my car on and check the voltage. At the battery, at the mono amp, and at the 4 channel all stayed between 14.35-14.6 volts with music playing on volume 13 I believe. My buddy was sitting inside listening to my components because he's a big sundown fan and hasn't heard them before.

7EBF68B1-6442-4A69-89F3-138519C13D6E_zps

195FFB4F-909A-4690-9091-E4DD8829D301_zps

Built the amp rack earlier. After these pics were taken I cut all of the holes out and applied Titebond II followed by Liquid Nails a couple hours later. Then I carpeted it and mounted the amps and installed it.

Also, I installed my two voltage meters in my shiter bezel. The one for the battery works, but the one for my mono amp didn't turn on. I gotta check that out as well and set the meters.

F0DF1B13-31ED-44FB-B74D-91F9D381D3B0_zps

I did live in Alaska but im in Michigan now. I was born and lived in Alaska on and off for around 13-14 years.

when I read the message I read it as

do you live in Alaska

it wasn't until the post after that when I reread it and realized what it said lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

looking good. after you meter it (if you do) flip the box around so that the port is on the driver side and meter again. I have (and many others) have had the best luck on meters with the port on the driver side.

I would do that before sealing it off to. other wise it will be a whole lot of work.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived