Second Skin Audio

4 soundqubed 12s integra

pitbullninja

so on monday im getting my new car its a 1995 integra,

31x28x16 is 8.03 cubes my integras trunk by itself.. i was wondering how would 4 12s (hds 200 4 ohm) be like? i already have 2 of them but thats not enough... and i havent built a box for my car so i might aswell go big and i was planning on getting the 2200 when it goes on sale next time currently running a apsm 1300 and a q4 120 i can remove my spare tire aswell for added room any chimes in that would be great
and im thinking of running it at 2 ohms until i upgrade my electrical more.

My friend has one of the HDS 200 15's and loves it. Keep in mind he just went from kicker comp subs to soundqubed though which IMO is a hell of an upgrade even if it's just the HDS 200, but that sounds like it would be a nice setup. You def wouldn't be able to run 8 cubes though after your amp and maybe an extra batt, but I'll let one of the more experienced guys chime in on all that..

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

so on monday im getting my new car its a 1995 integra,

31x28x16 is 8.03 cubes my integras trunk by itself.. i was wondering how would 4 12s (hds 200 4 ohm) be like? i already have 2 of them but thats not enough... and i havent built a box for my car so i might aswell go big and i was planning on getting the 2200 when it goes on sale next time currently running a apsm 1300 and a q4 120 i can remove my spare tire aswell for added room any chimes in that would be great
and im thinking of running it at 2 ohms until i upgrade my electrical more.

That's 8 cubes external volume not net volume + each one of those would require 2.3-2.5 net each to work nice, you just can't fit 4 of those inside the trunk.

Realistically, I'd put one HDC318 in the truck with a custom box tuned around 32hz, but that's just me.

Those SoundQubed subs gotta have a lot of airspace though, they love the big boxes and ports

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived