ok so i just completed 500 hours of work threw a local pricechopper threw a program that helps find people jobs. i busted my ass to prove i was able to do what was needed of me and even the manager him self he did not have a problem hiring me. so i go in there today to start the process and fill out the backround check information.

i have 1 e felony -2008 when i was 16

3 b misdameaners 2010

2 a misdameaners 2010

and after all that was filled her i asked her about the whole process and she said it wasnt up to them but corperate ive already proved my self there and been told i would be hired on. if they dont hire me for my backround check do i have any type of recource. ive already been doing the job now sence october. there is no reason for them to deny me other then that.

im in ny if that helps

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

If the convictions were before you were 18 i believe they cannot be held against you as you were a minor, but i may be wrong about that and would need to read the laws pertaining to that. See if you can find an attorney to give you some advice in regards to your pre 18 convictions and find out if you even have to report those on job applications.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

they did not give me a yo at 16 i was charged and convicted as an adult

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Seems like a grey area to me. I'd talk to an attorney.

As for your question about recourse if they don't hire you; there would be nothing you can do. Im sure you signed something during the application process that states employment is dependant on the background check, or something similar. If they don't hire you, then they don't hire you.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

idk it just seems kinda silly that ive already proven i can do the work already worked at that place and now i have to worry about being hired even though i was already told by the manager i would be. just feels like i spent that whole time busting my ass for nothing and now im back to square one

Some places it also depends on the nature of the charge in regards to type of business

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Usually once a business says no. That's that's the final word.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived