Sundown Audio

Pure Audio 3000.1d

truthsayer

Pure Audio Poop!!!!!

Stay far away from that thing.

PPI is making a bit of a comeback and would run their amps again today if i were in the market, these are a much better amp than that pure audio crap.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_34595_Precision_Power_BK18001D.aspx

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43838_Precision-Power-PPI-BK1800.1D.html

I ran, run the bk series from them. No amp dyno or clamp tests but I can tell you I like em for a budget amp. I run the bk 340.4 and active on my front stage. Used to run the 1300.1 for subs. Good budget amps. Nice covers I would buy again

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I blew one of the 1500's listening to sports radio in my truck. Nothing full tilt, didn't even have the car started. It started smoking like shit, only from the amp around the terminal. I still had an old brutus and hooked it up. No problems after that. I did replace the brutus and still had the same wiring and everything and no problems out of the replacement. I called the company that makes them to replace or repair and no answer. I left numerous e-mails and still nothing. I said fuck it now since I only paid 135, but it was a 135 dollar lesson learned.

kranny your everywhere on this forum huh? everywhere i look your popping in for some type of advice.. why arent u a mod?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

He is too mean. Kranny would be breaking hearts and making grown men cry on a daily basis if he was a mod. :thumbsup:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Look into Nendos new line of amps. they look sick

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Well i told my boy i looked at and investigated the amp,and got opinions and there is no way i am going to shell out money for a crap product. So we made a deal, he mows my mothers yard this summer, then i will go ahead and get his two AQ200's replaced. He agreed. The other condition was stop hanging with my exwife's (his mother's) family. Bunch of scum bags. But anyway he say's he now agree's and want's nothing to do with them. He has finally come to the conclusion, Hang around that type of crowd and this is what happens. And he understand's now why i divorced her ass. And is starting to see why our life styles are so different. But i digress, anyway's thank's for all the opinion's guy's. And i'm sure we will find out sooner or later one their acquaintance's stole the amps.

truthsayer

Archived