ROLEXrifleman Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
evermaxx Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 Naaaaaaaaaaaa,cant be even not a little. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
SnowDrifter Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 The sine wave that thought it could ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
bcpballer64 Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 That is more square than an LGBT convention. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Colin - STAPUFT Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 I'm a big fan of these: Got that clean sound, whut? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
KillaCam Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 I hear that's good for square subs. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
hammiethebasshead Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 I hear that's good for square subs. the only signal they understand lol once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
SnowDrifter Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 I'm a big fan of these: Got that clean sound, whut? Looks closer to something you'd see out of an ECG than you would an amp LOL P.S. I don't want to hear it Alan. I mean similar not same:) ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.