Jump to content

Autorama 2014 thread ! Click me right meow!


Recommended Posts

Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

I have some that I'll try and upload tonight.

if you where there, and i didnt meet you, that would be odd?
I was with Kevin helping him with the sub swap. I'm also in the vid you posted of Justin's Astro
Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

I have some that I'll try and upload tonight.

if you where there, and i didnt meet you, that would be odd?
I was with Kevin helping him with the sub swap.

what? so was i?

Yes. At the hotel. We even talked.

I was also wearing a DC shirt. :lol:

Posted

I have some that I'll try and upload tonight.

if you where there, and i didnt meet you, that would be odd?
I was with Kevin helping him with the sub swap.

what? so was i?

Yes. At the hotel. We even talked.

I was also wearing a DC shirt. :lol2:

well fuck me..... (everyone but me and my wife had a dc shirt on) ......

killer bro...

Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

I have some that I'll try and upload tonight.

if you where there, and i didnt meet you, that would be odd?
I was with Kevin helping him with the sub swap.
what? so was i?

Yes. At the hotel. We even talked.

I was also wearing a DC shirt. :lol2:

well fuck me..... (everyone but me and my wife had a dc shirt on) ......

killer bro...

As in DC Power shirt.

Posted

I FUCKIN MISSED ALL THE FUN. IM PIST....

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...