Joshua Dumas Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 I think you may run into box size issues. I have a Honda accord which is bigger than a civic so I'm assuming the trunk is bigger and my box is 3.5 cubes and if it was any bigger than it wouldn't fit.
oldsoundguy Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Its rated at 1500rms but I heard they where really underated so I guess it was a stupid questionhdc3's will handle an aq2200 hdc4's will handle a 3500.1 he said hds3 lol He said either two HDS 3s or one HDC 3 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
oldsoundguy Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 I would go with a single HDC 3 12 That's what I have in my truck right now in a box that is 2.6 FT tuned to 35Hz and it pounds pretty good. I have it running of a CT sounds 2500 @ 2 ohms right now but have another HDC 3 12 on its way and building another box for them. Then I will run two of them off the 2500 @ 1 ohm. They should like that. BTW I had the HDC 3 12 running of a CT Sounds 1400.1 @ .5 ohms and the amp and sub never got warm. That's putting quite a bit of power to that sub that is rated at 1500RMS.. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
DTS909 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 H15 3/4 W34 3/4 L21 1/2 Got a 2000 civic. The box slides in and out the trunk by a cunt hair. Should be the same size opening. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.