rsfm089 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Okay so I'm getting alot of information from reading and now I'm thinking I can't do what I want:Q1-2200,2-hds3-12',I have a 96 Honda civic ex sedan without going out and measuring it right this second do I have enough room for these subs or should I just move to one hdc3-12' and can that sub handle that amp at one ohm
Guest Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 unless somebody has done a trunk build in that body style civic, you will need to go out an measure USABLE dimensions. hdc3 is a 2000w woofer.
rsfm089 Posted February 19, 2014 Author Report Posted February 19, 2014 So its really cold out and I don't want to draw a picture and its 8:30at night my trunk is 38'wide 34'long and at its lowest point 15' I would like the port to face towards the front of the car and the subs to face the back? And tuned to 35hz unless there is a better way to face it I'm open to all ideals
oldsoundguy Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Yes it can handle that power. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
rsfm089 Posted February 19, 2014 Author Report Posted February 19, 2014 Its rated at 1500rms but I heard they where really underated so I guess it was a stupid question
OrionStang Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 You can't go off only the useable trunk size unless you are willing to build in the trunk. You must also consider ho big a box can fit through the trunk opening if ou want to build it outside. There are many variables you need to consider here. Such as, are you willing to cut the car if necessary? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Guest Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Its rated at 1500rms but I heard they where really underated so I guess it was a stupid question hdc3's will handle an aq2200 hdc4's will handle a 3500.1
rsfm089 Posted February 19, 2014 Author Report Posted February 19, 2014 Well my trunk opening is wide as my trunk at the widest space there is more room then what I gave like I said its late and cold but no I will not cut my car
oldsoundguy Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Wait till morning and then post back what size you can fit. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
DubNDodge Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Its rated at 1500rms but I heard they where really underated so I guess it was a stupid question hdc3's will handle an aq2200 hdc4's will handle a 3500.1 he said hds3 lol '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.