Now the back and bottom are not glued yet as I am waiting for a tool to fix a mistake. I put the top baffle on before I got the back on which wasn't the plan.

43_zps0f597de0.jpg

This how it looks inside

44_zps78cfd693.jpg

45_zpsa14947e2.jpg

46_zps28a3af0f.jpg

The birch ply will go on the front. I plan on cutting out some kind of Cowboys design and backlight it. The same design will be used for the center console in the front. Just got to figure out what as I don't know if I want the tribal on it as it is being done so much.

This might help ya with calculating the port length http://www.psp-inc.com/tools.html

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Bad ass Billy...

Thank you man. Means allot

Tuned in. Looking good so far man.

Thank you sir

This might help ya with calculating the port length http://www.psp-inc.com/tools.html

Thank you sir. I just need help with the cutting to proper length. It needs to be 12". I looked it up got dick sizes and everything else in between lmao. I just need to know if the length is overall flange rim to flange rim is 12"? Or is it just the tube cut to 12"? I don't have any clue why this simple procedure is causing such a brain fart. Thank you for the help sir.

Using your specs posted above with 2 cu ft after disp, 36 hz, and 2 3'' ports. That calculator gives 13.5'' flare to flare. Hopefully someone who knows more can chime in though.

When i cut my aero, i measured the rim to rim distance with the uncut center length then subtracted the flare to flare length given by the calculator and used the difference as how much to chop off the center, but i dont know if that was the correct method to go about it.

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Using your specs posted above with 2 cu ft after disp, 36 hz, and 2 3'' ports. That calculator gives 13.5'' flare to flare. Hopefully someone who knows more can chime in though.

When i cut my aero, i measured the rim to rim distance with the uncut center length then subtracted the flare to flare length given by the calculator and used the difference as how much to chop off the center, but i dont know if that was the correct method to go about it.

Yes sir I see what you are saying. I had the box designed for me as I suck with vented enclosures. That was the measurements he gave me. Does it matter that it is close to 1.7-1.9 after all displacement including port displacement. Also one sub will be inverted if that makes any difference. I appreciate the info very much sir. Also I will look at doing that way for the port. I was thinking the same way just don't know if it was right or wrong either lol. I may be overthinking it or just don't have enough confidence with it to move. Either way a dumb moment is a dumb moment lmao

Done yet!!!?? :peepwall:

I have heard that phrase before lol. I want to try and get the wire started this weekend. I will pull the door panels off so I can replace a winder regulator and motor. Then finish putting the box together cause of that dumb move lol.

I might be done before you :)

:jon: That was LOW!!!!

Archived