4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

damn straight on that. i just ordered 2 15" p3's cuz i got m' for 150 each ive heard good things bout m' so we'll c got the box for them here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=2036.0

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

damn straight on that. i just ordered 2 15" p3's cuz i got m' for 150 each ive heard good things bout m' so we'll c got the box for them here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=2036.0

how did you get them foe 150 each how

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, the old stuff was the shit, but the newer stuff  :(  Cept the amps of course.

Ive got 4 more of these subs laying around. Jan they might go into my mates golf aswell  ;)

what are you talkign about i dont drive a golf ;)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol ya i know i was just messin... anyway id love to do it but i dont think i got the cash to cover shipping... plus you wernt sure how to ship them to me

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived