Jump to content

What are things to consider when buying a two seater


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know anything about a 07 Audi 3.2 A4 S-Line 6 speed manual? Big concern is its weight but the luxury covers it. But then again, I want this to be a fast DD, but I was wondering since its AWD, would it be in the league of an EVO or STI when it comes to being modded? Or since its a luxurious car, Aftermarket is going to be tough etc.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Ap1 hard top. My cousin got one. Its fast and it got popular all over Instagram. Its literarily everywhere. Its just dumped with decent wheels and hard top not hard to make look good for sure...... and its a rwd what more can u ask for

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Ap1 hard top. My cousin got one. Its fast and it got popular all over Instagram. Its literarily everywhere. Its just dumped with decent wheels and hard top not hard to make look good for sure...... and its a rwd what more can u ask for

If I got the s2k I would of course get a hardtop. Mugen or replica idc. But not gonna lie, buying a s2k is already $$. A hardtop + the pieces (bolts) is around 3-5000. But to me it's worth it but not to my wallet.

U got a pic of his ap1? What year ? How he like the 9k 2.0? I also learned about the s2k as a DD, you need to really rev it highto feel power and it's just like a go Cart "I've heard". But I heard there's no other shifter n clutch like it.

Might be leaning towards a 08 350 as my DD but idk. Shit tough

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I had a VQ35DE 350Z. It drank gas, ate rear tires, and generally drove like a boat.

Check out some of the spoon style S2ks.

For the money I would buy a stock s2 and boost it with a kit from inline pro or full race. Best bang for you buck imo.

Don't rule out the BMW z4 either. Its extremely fun to drive.

Posted

Posted

I had a VQ35DE 350Z. It drank gas, ate rear tires, and generally drove like a boat.

Check out some of the spoon style S2ks.

For the money I would buy a stock s2 and boost it with a kit from inline pro or full race. Best bang for you buck imo.

Don't rule out the BMW z4 either. Its extremely fun to drive.

If I got the 350, I would get theVQ35HR And maybe save for a supercharger or single turbo? 73-76mm?

The thing with s2k, it goes through tires too every 3k even with good driving.

If I got the s2k as my daily, I'll look at a ap2 (2004-2009) because Idk how well a 15+ year car will do as a DD. even though their pretty similar, this is still my DD. Ima sell my accord for this car. What I've learned is:

00-05 s2ks with 90k miles go for astound 14-17k, 11-13 if salavged. 17-23k if it's under 80k miles.

An 08 350 (VQ35HR 6Spd), they go for 13-18k with 50-70k miles. So idk.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Does anybody have history on the VQ35HR (08+ 350z) as a DD with some upgraded mods? Of course, everything is going to be maintained correctly (oil every 3k, not sure if synthetic or regular), rotate tires, check breaks, etc. I was just wondering what are people's experiences with these cars as a daily driver. Ill probably end up doing the basics to the car, exhaust, headers, CAI, maybe suspension, etc. How well will this car be as a DD with these upgrades? By the way, I'm only 19 and I'm currently a student at college. My college is only 5-10 minutes away without traffic or 15-20 with. Thats pretty much my main "commute" for the day. The rest is pretty much cruising with my friends or driving to meet up with some friends but thats pretty much it. It wont do any long road trips (at leasdt for the next 2 years) but this will be my only car.

Overall, Is this car worth it to trade in for my 2005 honda accord 5spd economical aspect to get a faster, more sporty 350z 6 spd. I don't do a lot of driving but then again, I barely do any maint. work on the honda. Will the 350z be just like that? or will it in the shop more breaking my pockets.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Or anyone know anything about a 1980-1995 Camaro and keep my Honda accord as a DD?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 554 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...